Investigation Toolkit for Employers
The Littler Investigation Toolkit for Employers contains user-friendly process and template documents to assist employers conducting internal fact investigations in response to complaints raised by employees or former employees against coworkers or managers. The Toolkit provides a workflow to create operational efficiencies, a consistent and compliant process, and minimize risk through improved use of privilege. The process and templates are editable and can be customized to fit your needs and circumstances.
The Investigation Toolkit for Employers includes:
- Draft Investigation Protocol
- Draft Investigation Interview Outline Templates
- Draft Investigation Report Template
- Draft Investigation Results Talking Points Template for Complainant and Accused
- Draft Ownership of Employment Issues Matrix (to distinguish between employee issues that require a formal investigation or increased HR/ER review and support.
Customization and Consultation Available
Companies that purchase the Littler Investigation Toolkit for Employers have the option to customize the Toolkit and/or consult with its author. One hour of this time is included in the price of the Toolkit. In order to use this time, Companies that are not current Littler clients will need to undergo a conflicts check and sign an engagement agreement in advance with Littler Mendelson, P.C.
NOTE: This product is not available for immediate download. A Littler representative will contact you after purchase to complete the transaction.