Safely Returning Employees to Work: COVID-19 Guidance, Policies, and Forms for Employers
Our toolkits provide industry-specific guidance to employers on reopening their businesses (or continuing to operate their businesses) in a safe and healthy manner. The industries covered are Office, Construction, Manufacturing/Shipping/Warehousing, Retail, Restaurant/Retail Food, Hospitality, and Sales/In Home Service.
Available as a National toolkit as well as California and New York specialized versions. Discounts available for purchasing more than one Toolkit. Two toolkits: 40% off. Three or more: 50% off. Discount applied automatically in cart.
The Toolkit includes the following documents:
- A “Safety and Health Guide” for employers providing information on how to safely re-open. The Guide provides information in these areas:
- Cleaning and disinfecting the worksite
- Implementation of engineering and administrative controls
- Use of cloth face coverings
- Responding to workplace exposures
- OSHA recording and reporting
- Respirator (N95) use
- Responding to OSHA complaints related to COVID-19
- Eleven fillable “Template Forms” on a range of issues, including:
- Exposure tracking documents
- Exposure notice documents
- Self-Certification Forms (Positive Test (Asymptomatic), Positive Test (Symptomatic, Self-Quarantine (No Symptoms)
- Fitness for Duty Forms
- Health Questionnaire Form
- An employee-facing “Safety and Health Policy,” which can be used by employers to implement the rules and procedures provided for in the Guide.
The California Safely Returning Employees to Work Toolkit is designed to comply with Cal/OSHA’s most recent guidance on operating a business during the pandemic. The Toolkit includes:
- An employer Guide outlining information specifically required under Cal OSHA guidance.
- A Policy that meets Cal/OSHA’s IIPP/Pandemic Plan requirements. Note: The policy will need to be tailored to each business’s specific operations and the COVID-19 safeguards the business plans to implement.
- Templates included as part of the National Safely Returning Employees to Work toolkit, modified for Cal/OSHA compliance.
- Specific training protocols and Cal/OSHA recordkeeping and reporting protocols to assist employers with California-specific requirements.
The California toolkit includes these additional documents:
- Travel Guidelines
- Travel Consent Form
- PPE Receipt Log
- Employee Acknowledgment Form
- Visitor Questionnaire Form
- Contact Tracing Forms
The industries covered are Office, Manufacturing/Shipping/Warehouse, Hospitality, Restaurant/Retail Food and Sales/In-Home Service.
New York Toolkit
The New York Safely Returning Employees to Work Toolkit contains the same information as the National RTW toolkit but the forms, templates and policy are tailored to comply with New York state-specific regulations and guidance. The New York Safe Return to Work toolkit is customized for businesses in these industries: Construction, Manufacturing/Warehouse/Shipping, Retail, and Office.